- Cost savings and greater efficiency.
- Bringing care closer to home.
- ‘Seamless’ patient pathways across different providers.
- Rationalisation of estate.
- Paperless patient records.
- Patient access to health records.
- STPs to create sustainable services.
- Local digital roadmaps to facilitate STPs and aid digitisation of the NHS.
- Vision and strategy for the whole organisation – networked care model needs to fit in.
- IT strategy – needs to describe systems and services required to support the model.
- Impact of new model on existing plans, for instance procurement of new clinical system.
- Estate changes.